Paving at the Interstate 265 and I-71 interchange will require overnight ramp closures over the next two days. The construction work is part of the I-Move KY project.
From 8 p.m. tonight until 6 a.m. Thursday, July 14, the ramp from I-71 South to I-265 North will be closed for paving.
Drivers can navigate the ramp closure by utilizing three of the interchange cloverleaf ramps:
- Take Exit 9A to I-265/Gene Snyder South
- Immediately take Exit 35A to I-71 North
- Take Exit 9B to I-265/Gene Snyder North
Beginning at 8 p.m. Thursday, the ramp from I-265 North to I-71 North will be closed for paving. The closure will last until 6 a.m. Friday.
Drivers can use the following detour to navigate the ramp closure:
- Take Exit 35B to I-71 South
- Immediately take Exit 9A to I-265/Gene Snyder South
- Take Exit 35A to I-71 North
Motorists may encounter delays during this time and should use alternate routes when possible. Signage will be in place to alert drivers to construction.